Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Eclectic Reader Challenge

This is my first year doing reading challenges. February is nearly over and I've discovered that I really enjoy them! At this point, I am significantly ahead of schedule in 2 of my 3 challenges. Therefore, I've decided to challenge myself even more by joining the Eclectic Reader Challenge hosted at Book'd Out.
The goal of this challenge is to read a variety of books. This is a great challenge for me because I tend to stick to only a few genres. The categories for this year's books are:
1. Translated fiction
2. Historical mystery
3. Romantic suspense
4. Made into a movie
5. New adult
6. Urban Fantasy
7. Dystopian
8. Memoir
9. LGBT
10. Action Adventure
11. Humor
12. Published in 2013

I'm really looking forward to expanding my reading with this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment